1. Your Relationship with Finamatics India
- Your use of P4pentecostmatrimony products, software, services and web sites (referred to collectively as the "Services" in this document and excluding any services provided to you by "terms" P4pentecostmatrimony under a separate written agreement) is subject to the terms of a legal agreement between you and "terms" P4pentecostmatrimony is an Unit of Broadways Communication Which is a Proprietorship Concern whose principal place of business is at Plot No 24, Bajaj Enclave, Opp NSIT, Dwarka, New Delhi-110078(INDIA). This document explains how the agreement is made up, and sets out some of the terms of that agreement.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing with P4pentecostmatrimony, your agreement with P4pentecostmatrimony will always include, at a minimum, the terms and conditions set out in this document. These are referred to below as the "Universal Terms".
- Your agreement with P4pentecostmatrimony will also include the terms of any Legal Notices applicable to the Services, in addition to the Universal Terms. All of these are referred to below as the "Additional Terms". Where Additional Terms apply to a Service, these will be accessible for you to read either within, or through your use of, that Service.
- The Universal Terms, together with the Additional Terms, form a legally binding agreement between you and P4pentecostmatrimony in relation to your use of the Services. It is important that you take the time to read them carefully. Collectively, this legal agreement is referred to below as the "Terms".
- If there is any contradiction between what the Additional Terms say and what the Universal Terms say, then the Additional Terms shall take precedence in relation to that Service.
2. Accepting the Terms
- In order to use the Services, you must first agree to the Terms. You may not use the Services if you do not accept the Terms.
- You can accept the Terms by:
- Clicking to accept or agree to the Terms, where this option is made available to you by P4pentecostmatrimony in the user interface of its websites i.e. class P4pentecostmatrimony or any other website introduced in times to come for any Service
- By actually using the Services. In this case, you understand and agree that P4pentecostmatrimony will treat your use of the Services as acceptance of the Terms from that point onwards.
- You may not use the Services and may not accept the Terms if
- You are not of legal age to form a binding contract with P4pentecostmatrimony
- You are a person barred from receiving the Services under the laws in India or other countries including the country in which you are resident or from which you use the Services.
- Before you continue, you should print off or save a local copy of the Universal Terms for your records.
3. Language of the Terms
- Where P4pentecostmatrimony has provided you with a translation of the English language version of the Terms, you agree that the translation is provided for your convenience only and that the English language versions of the Terms will govern your relationship with P4pentecostmatrimony
- If there is any contradiction between what the English language version of the Terms says and what a translation says, then the English language version shall take precedence.
4.Provision of the Services by Finamatics India
- P4pentecostmatrimony shall be constantly innovating in order to provide the best possible experience for its users. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Services which we provide may change from time to time without prior notice to you
- As part of this continuing innovation, you acknowledge and agree that P4pentecostmatrimony may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services (or any features within the Services) to you or to users generally at our sole discretion, without prior notice to you. You may stop using the Services at any time. You do not need to specifically inform us when you stop using the Services.
- You acknowledge and agree that if P4pentecostmatrimony disables access to your account, you may be prevented from accessing the Services, your account details or any files or other content which is contained in your account.
5. Use of the Services by you
- In order to access certain Services, you may be required to provide information about yourself (such as identification or contact details) as part of the registration process for the Service, or as part of your continued use of the Services. You agree that any registration information you give to Finamatics India will always be accurate, correct and up to date.
- You agree to use the Services only for purposes that are permitted by
- the Terms and
- any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions (including any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from India or other relevant countries).
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by P4pentecostmatrimony, unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with us.
- You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Services).
- Unless you have been specifically permitted to do so in a separate agreement with P4pentecostmatrimony, you agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell the Services for any purpose.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for and that P4pentecostmatrimony has no responsibility to you or to any third party for any breach of your obligations under the Terms and for the consequences including any loss or damage which P4pentecostmatrimony may suffer of any such breach.
6. Your passwords and account security
- You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords associated with any account you use to access the Services.
- Accordingly, you agree that you will be solely responsible to P4pentecostmatrimony for all activities that occur under your account.
- If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or of your account, you agree to notify P4pentecostmatrimony immediately at email@example.com
7. Privacy and your personal information
- You agree to the use of your data in accordance with our privacy policies.